Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lady Bug cake

So I made this cake for my cousin's daughter. It was my first time doing a filling in a cake and let's just say I need a lot of practice! It looked fine that night then I woke up the next morning and the whole left side had fallen so I had to scrape frosting off and redo it and it still fell. By the time I took it to them to deliver it it looked awful and I felt soooo bad. She said it was fun but I'm sure that she thought I was full of crap when I say I make cute cakes. So I'm hoping they'll take me up on the offer of making them something else that will work out cute.....sorry Shellie and Jake. :( Hopefully I can fix the problem the next time and make a better cake.

2 comments:

mikeynannie said...

ACK!! That's so sad!! Especially since you make such awesome cakes!! Let me know how you figure to do the filling.

Cynthia Madill said...

We love looking at all your cute cakes, thats too bad that happend with the lady bug she sure is cute. I am sure they loved it anywho =)