Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Way Overdue

 A mock wedding cake I did for one of my friend's boyfriend...it was suppose to be really ugly with the colors but I thought it turned out kinda cute!

 Jewelry cake....I loved it!!!

 Aren't the earrings so cute?

 Robbie told me I had to make sure I had a ring on there

 Coke can cake I did for a girl who was leaving work. I couldn't get the Coca Cola logo to work so I just did her name. This is the first cake that I really have done covered in fondant

 I loved the top of it the very most!!!!

 The inside of the coke can 

 Diego

 An Aquarium cake I've wanted to make for a long time. My friend, Hannah, and I made it while I was in IL

 My friend, Eric, told me he wanted me to make him a hamburger cake so this is what he got! I thought it turned out cute

 Eeyore cake I did for my friend's daughter

 Hot dog cake, I love it!

 Major candy overload.....kit kats around the 11, skittles on top of a chocolate cake

Just a cake that I did for fun because I wanted to try using marshmallow fondant

1 comment:

Katie Miller said...

You Def need to open your own bakery!!!!