Wednesday, May 6, 2009

CAKES I'VE DONE

Cupcake Caterpillar


Camo Bikini Cake


Zune Cake



World Cake (I forgot a few pieces so it didn't turn out very well)


Steph's Wedding Cake (I think I would've done a few things different if I could do it again)


Turkey and gravy bowl (gravy is caramel)


Treasure chest (First cake I ever made)


Train Cake for church



Topsy turvy cake



1st 3-d cake I ever did-Tony Stuart Race Car



Thanksgiving cookies



Temple Cake Topper



Spongebob



Spiderman 3


Snowman 1


Snowman 2


Slot Machine


Rubber Ducky for a one year old


Cake Modeled after a flier


Rice Crispy Turtle Cake


Racetrack


This is suppose to be a purse but it looks more like a battery--don't like it

Purse


Princess


Angel


Patriot's-all Free Handed








I loved making this cake....so easy!!!

These cookies go around the football and helmet



I loved this one!!! The fries are sugar cookies cooked perfectly by Teri


These Cookies go on top of the Graduation cake





These are cookies that are usually requested for bridal showers or just whatever-the best sugar cookies you'll ever taste!!!!





Not a big fan of this one


Robbie helped me sculpt the monkey!








Bottle made out of cupcakes



We were doing biggest loser at work so this has everyone's name on it that was participating (not much of it got eaten...)


Cookie for a baby shower-Baby's name was Saffron





Baby Shower cookies-I loved them


No comments: